Dom Apparel has custom designs we cater to but there are also options to make a 100% original design for you or your organization! Below are some of the frequently asked questions for 100% custom work. If you have more questions fill free to contact us.
1) Is there a minimum quantity required for custom apparel?
There is a minimum of 25 shirts for screen printing and there is no limit of how many you can order. Smaller quantity amounts can sometimes be arranged but give us a call for specifics. 1-866-440-8237
2) How long will my order take to be complete?
The average turn-around time for custom screen printing and is 5 days from the day your order is placed until it ships. Shipping and transit time vary anywhere from 1-5 days depending on where you live. Rush options are available for all printing methods. If you need your order by a specific date, we can almost always accomodate you! Please contact us. It is possible to to have an order in just days depending on the circumstances discussed.
3) Can I make changes after I have approved my mock? At Dom Apparel, we process orders superfast -- which means, unfortunately, that we can't guarantee that changes can be made after you've submitted your approval. To avoid issues, we recommend double-checking your mock before you approve it.
4) Can you provide vinyl names and numbers?
We can definitely provide custom names/numbers for your custom shirts! Custom vinyl names OR numbers are an additonal charge. Contact us today for more details at 1-866-440-8237.
5 )Is sleeve printing available?
Yes! We do offer sleeve printing, but only for screen printed orders at this time. The price for this is determined by a number of factors, but if you have a particular design idea in mind, we'd be happy to discuss this with you in more details.
6) What if I need a size or product not listed on your website?
Feel free to give us a call at 1-866-440-8237. We're always happy to help you find alternative sizes or products that we can print on.